Footy Colours Day – 1 week to go!
Fight Cancer Foundation’s Footy Colours Day is a national fundraising campaign that supports kids living with cancer.
All funds raised through Footy Colours Day helps kids continue their education during cancer treatment and recovery.
We’re upping the ante! Check out our video.
Conset is also hosting a BBQ lunch at The Grove project site. Our group now has 5 BBQs cooking up a storm for Footy Colours Day on Friday 6 September:
- Toll project site (Webb Dock, VIC) – BBQ lunch – with our BBQ truck
- Western Roads Upgrade (Point Cook, VIC) – BBQ lunch
- Collector Wind Farm project site (Goulburn, NSW) – BBQ breakfast
- The Grove project site (Brunswick, VIC) – BBQ lunch
- Head Office (Spotswood, VIC) – BBQ lunch.
Our original fundraising target was $25,000…we’re now raising $40,000. So jump on board!
You can donate to any of our businesses individually via the links below (individual donations are tallied on our collective teams’ fundraising page).
Donate today and share this with your family and friends!