Graduate Expo Month
March is the month to unleash the Civilex Graduate Program
Our Graduate Development Program is a unique industry graduate program as it allows our graduates to steer their learning at their own pace. So much so that from the get-go graduates immerse themselves in live construction projects and gain mentorship with some of the most talented civil construction people in the industry PLUS our Graduate Program is flexible. How’s that? Our Graduates are able to fast-track the 2-year program at a pace that suits their learning – finish it on time or sooner! We call it: Your Program. Your Pace. Your Future. This could be your journey.
Civilex has participated in five Graduate Expos in the month of March:
• 9 March – The Big Meet at Crown Palladium
• 20 March – Civil Engineering Industry Night at RMIT City Campus
• 21 March – Experience and Employment Expo, Deakin University Burwood Campus
• 27 March – Experience and Employment Expo, Deakin University Geelong Waterfront Campus
• 27 March – Experience and Employment Expo, Deakin University Geelong Waun Ponds Campus
Thank you to our Human Resources and other select staff who have taken time out of their day to come down to the graduate expos and chat with graduates about the Civilex 2-year Civil Construction Graduate Development Program and other graduate opportunities within the company.
Applications for our 2019 Graduate Development Program close on Sunday 15 April 2018.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to kick start your career within the civil construction industry.