Applications are now open for the 2018 program.
Why Choose Civilex?
Civilex is a young and vibrant, fast-growing civil construction company that cares about its staff.
As a graduate, you can be assured that if you choose Civilex as your employer of choice, you will experience the following;
- A safe and supportive learning environment
- Mentor partnerships for the duration of the program
- A greater understanding of how the construction business operates
- Career development opportunities which can be fast tracked for high achievers
- Open lines of communication to senior management and Directors of the company
- Exciting range of infrastructure projects for your onsite learning
- Exposure to every business unit including construction, surveying, estimating, health and safety, environment, quality assurance, commercial and finance over the course of the program.
- Training and industry qualifications that are recognised across Victoria
- An opportunity to choose which stream you want to pursue based on the knowledge you have gained from your time spent in each department.
The 2 year program will create the foundation for you to better understand the departments that work together to successfully deliver civil construction projects both large and small.
You will be immediately immersed in a live project environment where you will gain exposure to a broad range of experiences. You will have direct contact with your Mentor and Senior Management to help you along the way. Civilex will also equip you with the required tickets you need on site utilising external training organisations.
Want to know more?
The graduate recruitment process is detailed below. Please note that if you are unsuccessful at any stage in the process, you will be advised by phone or email.
- March – Applications open
- April – Applications close and phone interviews
- May – Assessment centres
- June – Face to face interview due diligence
- July – Offers of employment
Commencing in February 2018
Simply click on the link below to commence the application process.